I asked my 12 year old son what Success means to him ? He said achieving your goal. I asked my 9 year old daughter what Success means to her? She said something you succeed in and you don’t stop trying, making good progress, working together, being nice and living life happily. I couldn’t have asked for a better answer. Success is a journey not a destination, Success is not always about money or how famous you are, it’s not about the materialistic rewards. Success cannot be measured, it’s a mindset. It can be achieved within the work place or in your personal life. It’s reaching your goal, It’s a feeling of inner peace and satisfaction after completing any particular action or task or goal or work. Success can be able to help people around you or living a peaceful and joyous life or it can be hitting the target in your career. It will differ from each person. There is no comparison, there are no parameters. Some Qualities that have been observed in people who are successful in their own unique way are:
– SELF CONFIDENCE is knowing or believing that you can achieve or complete a goal or task without doubting yourself.
– SELF CONTROL on your instincts, health, speech, desires, body, emotions, thoughts, know what is bad for you and your growth towards your goals or success. Addiction to distraction can cause non creative production.
– KNOW YOURSELF your positives, negatives, and your potential. Be aware of your state of mind, mood, emotions and act accordingly.
– POSITIVITY can change many thoughts in your mind as well as many things in your life. “Everything around us is made up of energy” To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy. Be positive and give positivity to others. Negativity will restrict and narrow your thinking, thought process, Positivity will help you get more opportunities and ideas in your life
– LEARNING should be never ending. Keep learning and experience things around you. Experience makes a man wise. Learning and experiencing new things for successful people never stops in their entire life. Whether it be learning from mistakes or learning from the opposite person you connect to.
– CALMNESS is one of the major factors that play role in being successful. One must be stable mentally, emotionally, physically in any situation. If there is a problem or issue, the quality of calmness and stability will help you solve the problem more accurately and effectively.
– TIME MANAGEMENT is everything for a person who wants to achieve success. Managing time will get you punctuality, discipline and help you get away from distraction in your life.
– ADMITS MISTAKES a person who blames others for their own mistake or blames luck for what happened cannot be successful. Admitting mistakes and correcting it in a right way and learning something from it will get you towards success.
– RIGHT COMPANY the kind of company you are around will definitely affect your thoughts, behaviour, energy/soul. If you connect with energies or people relating to your goal, it will definitely help you grow.
– PASSIONATE successful people are always enthusiastic while executing their plan and work to achieve their goal. Every morning when you wake up be ready with excitement to take a new step towards your goal. Passion makes your journey towards success more beautiful than the destination.
Real success comes from the quality of your relationships and the emotions that you experience each day. Ask yourself these question.
1. Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
2. Have I done something today that improved the world ?
3. Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
4. Have I set goals and ways to achieve them?
5. Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
6. Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
7. Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
8. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
9. Have I collected some wonderful memories?
10. Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?
The questions you ask yourself on a daily basis determine your focus, and your focus determines your results. Focus on what’s really important. The journey is what gets you happiness and not the destination.